MOMMY + ME #8 | ROMPERS pt II + LINK UP

GEEEEZ, just thinking back to the last time my little one and I actually got in front of the camera together!  It was almost this time 2 years ago when we shot for Memorial Day, which means she was just turning 9!  Fast forward ahead to now, this little one is almost my height (and I'm 5'6") and can wear some of my shoes!  I really can remember being pregnant with this chic and look at her, almost grown and stuff!  Slow down time!

FIT DETAILS - Caryss
romper: fabkids || shoes + bag: target || necklace: claire's || bracelets: old

Caryss suggested (after driving around for literally 45 minutes, smh) "Hey Mom, let's just do them at my school!"  It was a great idea since this is her last year there!  I will have 2 graduates this year, her brother from High School and her from Elementary!  We got some pretty good shots off, especially since it was no one on the playground!

FIT DETAILS - Chanda
romper: shoedazzle || shoes: old, charlotte russe || sunglasses: justfab
bracelet: sole and style || watch: MVMT watches || earrings: old

This is our second time twinning in Rompers (check out the 1st time HERE 4 years ago).  This Shoedazzle romper is the COMFIEST romper that I own!  I did end up going a size up because they didn't have a medium and I am SO glad I did!  I haven't really come to grips with my weight gain, and honestly, I'm okay with it.  I just have to remember size 8/10, thing of the past!! 

I'm glad that she's still happy about getting dressed up and taking shots with me!  I think the day that she tells me no will break my heart but hopefully, that won't come for a long time!

Click HERE to go back through the years of our Mommy + Me posts.
today's shoot location - Caryss' elementary school

WEEKLY SPOTLIGHT

This weeks spotlight is Candra from CanCan Roynelle!
Not only is her buttery yellow jacket to die for, but that rainbow background of hers couldn't be any more perfect!
Thank you for linking up last week!


TIME TO LINK UP
Now, it's YOUR turn to link up!  Come on and share what you've been up to!!
linking up with these beauties this week!




Comments