SUMMER STYLE | HOW TO ROCK DENIM FEAT. LA PASSION VOUTEE

How crazy is it that we have 17 days until the first official day of Summer?  You guys know my love for warmer weather and longer days, so I decided to kick off a new series called Summer Style! Every Friday, I'll be sharing with you how I rock a certain garment.  Super stoked to have Louisa from La Passion Voutee along for the 1st ride!  Come in and see how we both styled our denim and learn a little bit more about Louisa!

Meet Louisa! She's a pharmacist living in Alaska and also the creative mind behind La Passion Voutee!  Just like any other woman, she enjoys fashion and shoes (gal pals in my head for this reason alone!).  I find her blog extremely intriguing, especially since she lives in Alaska and can experience almost 24 hours of daylight at times!  Check out her post from last Spring that was shot at 11 pm!  Fascinating, right?!  I am such a fan of her fit here simply because pink and white is so glamorous to me!!

See more of her look at La Passion Voutee and make sure to subscribe!!

Here's a rundown of what she's wearing!
Asos off shoulder top (similar)
Boohoo studded purse (similar)
BCBG studded pumps (similar)
FIT DETAILS
top: f21 || jeans, high waist skinnies + shoes, magdalena: justfab || bag, global clutch: bagjunki

With my look, I wanted to keep it neutral and let these super cute high waist jeans steal the show!  I have this thing where if I fall in love with something, that's all I buy.  Point.  Blank.  PERIOD!  I have been a faithful fan of JustFab's High Waist jeans for a long time now.  So much that I probably own every pair they've come out with.  They fit me just right, have the PERFECT amount of stretch and are long enough for my long legs!  I'll probably crawl into a corner and cry while eating Talenti Ice Cream if they were to ever discontinue them! #truefacts
Magdalena is easily one of my favorite shoes right now!  So glad I was able to snag them in nude and in black because I see them both in heavy rotation!  When I first got these jeans, I knew that this would be the exact way that I would style it, with Magdalena and this fabulous clutch from Bagjunki!  I've had the clutch for over a year and I haven't worn it out yet because I don't want to mess it up, lol!  It's one of those bags that you just kinda want to treasure because it's so different than anything you have.  But had to take it out of it's Cinderella glass and take it for a spin and it's perfect!!


How are you guys styling your denim for the summer?
Let me know in the comments!
I'll see you on Monday as I'm co-hosting with
Happy Friday Loves  We've officially made it to the weekend!
Enjoy and stay safe!

Make sure to check out Louisa's post on how she styled these fab white distressed jeans at La Passion Voutee!
You can also follow her on her social media accounts!

Facebook || Instagram || YouTube || Pinterest
linking up with these beauties this week!
LIKE IT?  PLEASE PIN IT!