MOMMY + ME #7: RED WHITE & BLUE | LINK UP | 05.30.16

As with any other holiday, Memorial Day gives us the opportunity to dress the occasion in our fashionable reds, whites and blues.  I hope along with looking at today from a trendy perspective, that we not forget the true meaning of what this day actually signifies!  Thank You to all of the service men and women who dedicated a portion of their lives to serving our country!  Showing gratitude clearly shouldn't be restricted to 24 hours.  Our freedoms and luxuries that a lot of us take for granted would not be available to us without the strength and bravery of those who lay it all on the line!  You are amazing souls and we couldn't be more in your debt! #USA
FIT DETAILS
-CARYSS-
romper: target | shoes and hair bows: fabkids | necklaces (old): the children's place | glasses: old



-CHANDA-
top: target | pants: lookbook store | bag + shoes: justfab | jewelry (old): f21 | lips: ruby woo MAC


As for the little one and I's fits, we, of course, wanted to bring Americana!  I originally wanted to go a little more formal with an off the shoulder top that I seen at NY&Co, but decided that I would be comfy with the little one!  We all know how much a fan I am of Target (I am seriously in that store at LEAST 5x/wk), so when I saw their stars and stripes clothing selection, I immediately grabbed Caryss' romper!  I waited until last minute to get my top, but I am so glad I did because they sell out of stuff so quick!

Since her outfit consisted of pretty much one thing, we tried to accessorize a lot!  Funny thing is that a lot of the pieces we put on didn't make it to the shoot site!  She is just like me!!  The first items to come off when I step in my apartment from ANYWHERE are shoes and any piece of jewelry I have on!  Same thing if I am uncomfortable with it.  It was really hot and sticky when we took these (not that I'm complaining coming from out harsh Winter), so everything we had on annoyed us, lol!  I'm just glad she allowed the oxfords to stay on!
Had to finally bring out my Aquazurra look-a-likes Tayrey, from JustFab, in Red!  I've already styled the yellow ones here and I couldn't wait to get these on my feet!  Opted to do a blue bag, from JustFab also, but I cant find the name of it #isittoolatenowtosaysorry (loving this song right now, btw) to break up the monotony of the red and pick up the blue pocket!  Love how it turned out!
ACCESSORIES!
What are your plans for today?  If I had it my way, I would totally not worry about getting dressed and stay at home and be not one single asset to society, LOL!  But since that's not an option, cookout, here we come!
NOW ON TO THE LINKUP!!

Let's Make Today FABULOUS linkup party is
every Monday at 3 am EST!  

LINK UP SIMPLE + EASY!
*follow BOAFB through your favorite social media outlet (links below)
*link back to Birth of a Fashion Blogger on your post

Next week, I will be co-hosting a different linkup (super exciting), so no LMTF!  But we will resume on 6.13!  As always, keep it FABULOUS + HAVE FUN! 
Happy Monday LOVES!

email signup | google+ | GFC [sidebar] | youtube | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter
pinterest link up board
if you're interested in co-hosting or collaborating with me, just let me know here or email me - info@mschanda.com
LINKING UP TO THESE FABULOUS BEAUTIES THIS WEEK!