OVERALLS + LINKUP | 04.04.16

Welcome to my 1st post for Let's Make Today FABULOUS!  I wish you guys could feel how excited I am to finally get up enough nerve to launch my own link up after sharing my posts and stories with others for so long!  I don't know how something that I put on the internet (that I have the option to NOT post) could have me so nervous, yet giddy at the same time! *insert cheese face here*   Please, come on in! 

FIT DETAILS
overalls (long overalls) + shoes (kati): justfab | top (moorea sports bra) + waist bag (the chella pack): fabletics
watch (old): target | earrings: tiffany + co | lippie: mac ruby woo


I'm super excited about this fit simply because its overalls!  I remember as a kid having so many of them and if you are in my age range (80's baby), then you totally remember wearing them either with one strap off of the shoulder or completely down!  Ah memories!  We know how trends are reinvented for the generation we are in and these are totally excepted back in!  I purchased these last July from JustFab and I'm just getting around to styling them! #kindaforgot but I am still crushing on them!

Now this top on the other hand, is actually a sports bra from Fabletics that I thought was too long and a tad uncomfortable to wear underneath a top!  Since I'm not 22 anymore, there's no way I'm wearing it without a little modesty (just a little) and I adore how it adds character to this fit!
Let's talk about this fanny pack tho! I was totally surprised on how extremely cute and modern this thing is! It can either be worn as a fanny pack or a regular bag, but I had to go with the fanny! Its from Fabletics as well and I believe it's avail in white too! And we can't forget about Kati! My fave single sole sandal (well, my only in black) right now! #heavyrotation As you can see, I had total fun with these due to my husband being off work and "directing" this shoot! There is a building around where my apartment is that's being renoed, so this huge dumpster made for the perf backdrop for this shoot. It's always fun when he's around to help! :)

NOW ON TO THE LINKUP!!

Welcome to the Let's Make Today FABULOUS linkup! I appreciate your visit and you're welcome to link your latest posts here for everyone to see using InLinkz below! Every Monday, Let's Make Today FABULOUS will be posted at 3 am EST and will run for 1 week after then to allow everyone the opportunity to link their newest content and find some fantastic bloggers to follow!  Only thing I ask is for you to follow Birth of a Fashion Blogger through your favorite (or all) social media outlet(s) [links below] and add a link to this weeks Let's Make Today FABULOUS (or share my badge) on your post. Also, check out some of the bloggers that link up! Pretty excited for the JEAN JACKET theme next week! You're welcome to style those jean jackets anyway you like or link your latest fashion-esque posts!  As always, keep it FABULOUS + HAVE FUN! ♥ Happy Monday!


email signup | google+ | GFC [sidebar] | youtube | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter
pinterest link up board
LIKE IT?  PLEASE PIN IT!
linking up with
monday

tuesday