VALENTINE'S DAY FASHION INSPIRATION

Happy Day of LVE everyone!  I hope that you are enjoying it with whatever you have planned! I decided to head back in time through Birth of  Fashion Blogger and share with you my favorite looks for Valentine's Day.  I have a confession to make: Valentine's Day to me is extremely overrated!  Overpriced candies/stuffed bears, jewelry that you don't wear daily, restaurants we could go to on any given weekend! BUT, on the other hand, what woman DOESN'T love to play dress up?  I love it from a fashion perspective and it gives me a reason to get extra cutesy #dressupmoment! :)  Here's are some blasts from the past and hopefully inspo for Valentine's Day!

1 | 2 | 3 
 A-line skirts are the ultimate classic, feminine touch for the Day of L♥VE!
 4 | 5 | 6 
A simple bodycon could definitely spice up your evening!
7 | 8 | 9
If you're risky, a 2 piece is right up your alley!

And you can never go wrong with a gorgeous lingerie set!
 10
What are your plans for V-Day?  It's going to be negative temps with the windchill here this weekend, so we are staying in, eating a bunch of good food and impatiently waiting for The Walking Dead premier!  My kinda day!
Happy Sunday and Valentine's Day loves!
linking up with
monday
still being molly
fizz and frosting
pink sole
more pieces of me
elegantly fashionable
a little bit of cheer
watch out for the woestmans
fashionably employed
michelle's pa(i)ge + northwest blonde
beauty by miss l

tuesday
style elixir
two peas in a blog