I GOTTA BIG EGO

I believe that my husband had an ulterior motive when he purchased this dress for me.  It's SUPER sexy and while I own many like it, I probably wouldn't have picked this up.  For me, it's all about length since my legs are so long.  He knows this!  He just wanted this to work in his favor *wink*!  Nonetheless, I really do love this peacock blue frock mainly because it celebrates all of my lines and curves (even though this mommy pouch is down for the long haul *lesigh*)!
FIT DETAILS
dress + bracelet: f21 | shoes: justfab (magdalena) | bag: shoedazzle (old)
earrings: old | rings: (some from) sassy jones boutique

JustFab dropped these FABULOUS shoes (I ended up getting the nude pair also) called Magdalena and when I saw them, I knew they were mine.  No second thought, NOTHING but MINE!  They make my heart skip a beat and I smile every time I see them.  Anyone else do that?  Is it just me?  lol  The day I shot these, it was unseasonably warm for February, so I decided to wash and straighten my hair and ended up looking poodle like afterward from the humidity in the air.  I'm glad I could get these shots off before the fro appeared.

Happy Friday and Weekend loves! I have to work this Saturday but it's a short shift.
Enjoy the Super Bowl festivities!

linking up with
monday
friday