TREND SPIN LINKUP | FREE DAY

Today's post is pretty exciting because I'm linking up with 2 fabulous bloggers, Laura from Walking in Memphis in High Heels and Erin from The Fashion Canvas to share some of our personal faves in fashion right now! If you are not familiar, every week they host their infamous themed Trend Spin Linkup and bring a co-host along for the ride. This week's theme is Free Day and it couldn't be more perfect since I haven't completely fallen into my daily routine just yet!

The temps here are finally starting to feel like a Michigan January Winter.  We have been getting kind of spoiled with above normal weather (above normal for us anyway) and within the last couple weeks, with the exception of a few days, Ol' Man Winter has been blowing that arctic air! Time for even more layers, which I usually suck at every year, but I've tried to add more pieces to my wardrobe for layering.  All in the name of love for fashion! 

top: lovely wholesale | jeans + bag: justfab | vest: dresslink | shoes: lola shoetique

I've seen so many versions of the "furry vest" and I used to always say "I would NEVER get into that hype" BUT with so many adorable variations, how can you resist? This one from Dress Link has me rethinking my choices! It's not like the typical waist side vest, it has more of a bolero effect on me. Probably can't tell since I'm wearing high waist pants, nonetheless, I really like it!!


One of my fave combos is double denim aka the Canadian Tuxedo - minus the jacket (if anyone is offended by that, super sorry!).  I'm so mad that I just started this combo a few years ago because I think I could've put together some pretty sweet variations of it!!  Another thing I've been noticing is how my bags don't necessarily have to be in the same color family as my shoes.  This is one thing that I used to do religiously, but just like trying to wear the same 2 socks all of the time, no one has time for that!!  *REPEAT offender of wearing non matching socks!*


Happy Tuesday loves! 
Don't forget to check out hosts Laura of Walking in Memphis in High Heels
and Erin of The Fashion Canvas!
Many Thanks for allowing me in this week!  Feel free to link up below!

An InLinkz Link-up


linking up with
tuesday
style sessions link up - style elixir
tuesday fashion party - two peas in a blog
confident twosday - i do declaire
handmade tuesdays - ladybug blessings
turning heads tuesdays - elegantly dressed and stylish
wednesday
what i wore - cappuccino and fashion
oh, hey girl - pumps and pushups
trendy wednesday - classy yet trendy
fresh fashion forum - sydney fashion hunter
wearable wednesdays - momfluence
what i wore - the pleated poppy
thursday
#wiwt - (congrats on baby!) the red closet diary + twenties girl style
what i wore to work - mix and match fashion
throwback thursday - happiness at midlife