BOAFB CLOSET COLLECTION NOVEMBER 2015

November was my comeback month!  This was extremely fun coming back after a few months hiatus AND hitting it like I never left.  This was a month of out of the box choices and combining different weather scenarios as we are almost at Winter here in MI.  I thank you all for joining me on my return journey and here's to many more!  Let's take a look back at some faves from the month of November, with a hint of October!

BLOG POST
BLOG POST
Happy Monday Loves! Which was your favorite?
linking up with
monday
start the week stylish - northwest blonde
let it shine - still being molly
mix it mondays - fizz and frosting
how i fall - pink sole
hello monday - more pieces of me
a lovely little a la mode - a little bit of cheer
watch what i'm wearing - watch out for the woestmans
classy monday - elegantly fashionable
tuesday
style session - style elixir
confident twosday - i do declaire
all about you - mama and more

Comments