SATURDAY MORNING

I wish I lived near a prairie or farm because that would've been the perfect backdrop for this outfit. The ease and flow of it reminds me of summer days running through fields of flowers with the sun shining down.  Or sitting for a picnic drinking either lemonade or sweet tea from a Mason jar.  Just an "easy like Saturday morning" feel.

This is another gem from Cest Ça NY [shop - instagram - facebook]. This one is called Claire and she is a scaled down version of this skirt here having only 4 layers of tulle instead of 7. Initially, when the skirt came, I thought that it would be too flat (my motto: the poofier, the better) but it actually is the perfect size, fit for everyday (even though the other one I would totally wear everyday).
jean top: lovely wholesale // crop top: f21 // bracelets: body central (now closed)
skirt: Cest Ça NY // bag: thomas, justfab (I stole it from my daughter, don't tell her) // shoes: AMI club wear
it's been incredibly windy lately for photos :) a little wind action shot!
Once again, in total love with this skirt!   Cest Ça NY's skirts are high quality, very well made, extremely soft and lightweight.  I can't wait to get more colors.  Which is your favorite of the 2?  Cassie or Claire?  My favorite I think we all know is Cassie.  I'm a poof gal! :)

You can still receive 10% off by entering MSCHANDA10 at checkout!  I am sure that these skirts will be in heavy rotation for me so make sure you're following my blog and social media for updates!  All links are below!