NEW THINGS // TARGET x SALLY'S x ULTA

Today I did an unplanned beauty haul from a few of my favorite locations to shop at. Picked up a bunch of things that (in my mind) I needed, whether I've tried it before or not. This haul actually has a bunch of new items that I want to test out. I've noticed that over the last few years, my skin is becoming increasingly oily, which is becoming a nightmare in warmer weather and in general. Take a look inside to see what I added to the beauty bag!

From Target, I picked up a few skin care items (that are new to my regimen) and some hair color to finish up a wig that you will be seeing soon!
• Revlon Color Silk hair color (one of my faves) in Brown Black 
Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Wash in Pink Grapefruit 
Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Moisturizer in Pink Grapefruit
*UPDATE*
After reading the reviews on the Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Wash/Moisturizer, I decided to take it back this morning.  The reviews on the Oil-Free Acne wash/moisturizer said that it left the skin extremely dry, caused an even worse breakout and some even stated that it burned the skin.  I can only imagine that either a toner/moisturizer wasn't used afterwards, their skin was sensitive to be burned by the salicylic acid contained in it OR it was a strong amount (which it states that it has "maximum strength salicylic acid acne medicine").  Either way, I don't want to take that chance.  I have breakouts occasionally but not that bad, so I'll give these a try!  I decided to replace it with the Fresh Face Foaming Cleanser and Oil-Free Moisturizer.  I'm still a fan!
photo from my Instagram
From Sally's, I picked up some more hair care items and brow gel (all new items except the shampoo). 
• Wella Color Charm Permanent Hair Color in 050 - Cooling Violet 
• Wella Color Charm Permanent Hair Toner in T18 - Lightest Ash Blonde 
Shimmering Lights Shampoo
Ardell Brow Sculpting Gel
So can I start off by saying out of all the years I've been shopping at Ulta, I never knew they sold drugstore items, NEVER!  Call me crazy, but I never go on that side of the store! #crazychanda.  Everything I got from Ulta are new to me except for the Dream Matte Mousse.
Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse in Dark (Cocoa) FINALLY FOUND 
Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in Hot Tamale
L'Oreal Infallible Pro-Matte Foundation in Cocoa
Essence All About Matt! Fixing Powder (translucent)
Vegas Nay Lashes in Grand Glamour (SOOO excited about these)
Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge (didn't know the Pixiwoos created this, I've watched them for years).
That's my beauty haul from Target, Sally's + Ulta!  Have you guys tried these items or would you have anything in mind for oily skin?  I really need all of the help I can get and I will still be doing research until I find the perfect products!
Are you social like me? Give me a follow on your favorite social media outlet! All of my links are below!

Comments