NEON + STRIPES

Happy Monday + Memorial Day Loves!  Went out this past weekend and shot pics of this beautiful dress. I'd been eyeing this one at JustFab for a while but I didn't realize that it had tiny horizontal stripes on it! Silly me, lol.  I actually thought it was a heather grey or grey of some sort, so it was a surprise when it arrived. Luckily a pleasant one.  Taking one for the (my) team for not reading before leaping.
I've been really loving JustFab's apparel lately!  I've purchased more clothing than shoes in the past 5 or 6 months!  The fit and quality of their pieces are great, so as long as they keep producing quality items, I'll be forever hooked!  I didn't want the styling to come across as too corporate (which this could totally work in a corporate setting) with adding neutral or black accessories to it.  Just knowing my personality, black wouldn't work with it anyways.  So I added an oldie but goodie from ShoeDazzle.  Threw in neon earrings and I was good to go!
dress: justfab // shades: style by sarah // shoes [elizabeth, old]: shoedazzle // earrings: ikatehouse
until now, I didn't realize these earrings weren't the same color as the shoes :/
Hope you guys are enjoying (or have enjoyed) your long weekend!  Until next time,