EQUINOX

Happy first day of Spring everyone.  For us Northern Mid-Westerners and East Coasters, it's still cold, some experiencing snow still!  We all are used to it by now but nonetheless, it's Spring!!  I couldn't get my time or mind right this week!  My husband took a week long vacation from work and I haven't been able to successfully get any blogging or filming done at all.  Silly man.  However, I was able to get out this morning and shoot today's workout fit!
I ordered this set (Nehalem Bay) from Fabletics, which I totally love!  The top has a built in bra for extra coverage and support and the back detail is perfect!  It also comes with the Salar Capri which are incredibly comfortable.  I have the full Salar leggings and I love them!  Who says that workout gear has to be boring?  I had to wear my old raggedy Moosejaw sweater with most of these because it was a chilly 33 degrees when I took them this morning.  I hope you guys get the picture.  I paired them with my new Nike shoes (that were on sale for $60 at Champs, score!)
workout fit [nehalem bay]: fabletics// shoes: champs
 
If you guys are into fitness and are looking for some FABulous and inexpensive workout gear, check out Fabletics!
You can get your 1st purchase for 50% off!!