DOPE

When I saw this top, I knew I had to get it!  It's actually a bathing suit that I will be wearing as a top.  Why, you ask?  Well, the material that the suit is made up of is way too thin to be considered a  bathing suit.  I can see it now.  We go up North to the beach or to a pool party and I jump in.  All of my unmentionables are opaquely visible for everyone to see.  On top of that, my *cough, cough* rear  end keeps swallowing up the suit, turning it into a thong-kini instead.  So just to save myself the embarrasment, we shall keep it as a top, lol

It works really well as a top!  I wish I would've gotten backs shots, but it was insanely cold out.  It dips deep down in the back.  Extra sexy!! 
jacket + necklaces// forever xxi
jeans// justfab
shoes// lola shoetique
purse// dresslink
As you guys can see, it's still very cold here!  Come on Spring!  I'm ready for you!!  What's the weather like in your area?