NEW THINGS: LOLA SHOETIQUE, THE LIP BAR, HOUSE OF REHAB + RETRO CITY SUNGLASSES

I don't know about you guys, but I love the suspense of knowing that I have packages on the way!  The feeling of when they arrive is even more rewarding.  We all know that I have an unhealthy craving for shoes, so that's nothing new, but I've developed a slight obsession with fashion over the last few years.  But then again, what woman hasn't?



Here are a few of my latest collectibles.
Lola Shoetique's Eva (black + sand)
These are the epitome of a simple, sexy shoe.  I've been on a nude shoe kick, so this is just the beginning!  These fit me at my true size and they are very comfortable!

The Lip Bar's Cocktails in Purple Raine + Merlot + Lip Liqueur in Electric Pink.  Purple Raine is my new fave purple and Electric Pink is DEFINITELY my new fave pink!   I love the intricate casing of the Cocktails!

I seen this sweater on co-owner Ashlee of House of Rehab at Lipstick on the Ave and I needed it in my life!  I ordered a small and fits like a glove!  Look out for the post of how I styled it sometime next week!

 Retro City Sunglasses has some of the best frame styles at EXTREMELY affordable prices!  I seen these on their Instagram page and instantly fell in love!
That's my mini haul of new things!  Hope you guys enjoyed and make sure you check out these companies!