welcome to the jungle









Hey guys!  A little jungle action coming at you guys today compliments of my outfit!  This 2 pc. crop set comes from Choies.com.  Now when I got this, I was a little reluctant.  I did not think that this outfit flattered my figure at all.  I filmed a video a while back on it, but YouTube kept rejecting it, so I re-filmed over the weekend and this time, took pics and I am really starting to love it!  I guess I had to see it in photos because I wasn't feeling the top at first.  

*note* in my opinion, this outfit runs big.  I ordered my regular size and it is a bit big on me!
I am so glad that I came around though, because this fit is pretty nice!!  Like it?  Shop it here!
Let me know what you think!
xo, Chanda

outfit//choies
tank//forever xxi
shoes (elizabeth, sold out)//shoedazzle (similar, similar)
bag (leisure, sold out)//justfab (similar, similar)