spring/summer hair series: teyana taylor inspired ombre

Ms. Teyana Taylor and her controlled ombre' is starting off my Spring and Summer Hair series!  I had another RPG Show unit that I knew I wanted to revamp (I actually have a few) and so this was the perfect opportunity to start this off!  I wanted to just do tips to this hair but it was kind of impossible with the layers that were cut into it so I knew this style wouldn't be a replicate, but used more for inspiration.

The look we were going for!

This is the unit (I didn't properly store this one, so it was a mess!)

I went in and darkened the roots, lifted the ends and brought it back to life!
Before and After
So, tell me what you think!  I know it's not exact but I love it!
If you would like to see how I achieved this look, make sure your are subscribed to my YouTube channel.  I will be posting the video there on Thursday!

xo, Chanda