leather like and zippers


top:: mart of china
bracelet + necklace:: sassy jones boutique
bag (martin) + shoes (zarah):: justfab
 Last month, I wanted to push myself to do more street style posts.  I was actually on a roll (see the posts here).  And then, my computer died!  Along with everything in it!  It hit right around my daughters birthday also.  Can you imagine how upset I was?  I did go out and get another one the day after her celebrations because I wanted to make sure her day went off without a hitch.  Thanks to my husband and a sale at Micro Center, I was back in business!  I got the computer and was totally intimidated by it.
So a little over 2 weeks later, I am back to it!

I received this top, along with a couple other pieces for review from Mart of China.  I had been eyeing it for so long and I am glad that I finally got it!  The fit is terrific, especially since it's coming from overseas where a lot of the sizes are off.  I have never had any issues though when it comes to their clothing!  I paired it with some liquid leggings that I had on hand and other black, leather like accessories and we have an outfit!

Another reason I am so happy about this top (which has nothing to do with the fashion) is that this is the first fitted top that I've worn in FOREVER withOUT having to wear a body shaper!!!  I am TOTALLY stoked about that!  I will eventually get around to sharing my fitness tips with you guys!  I just have to figure out how to do it! 

Check out Mart of China!  I'm pretty sure you won't be disappointed by their selection and very reasonable pricing!

btw, don't let too many people fool you on this April's Fools Day!
xo, Chanda