FABLETICS


You guys know that I have been really into working out, especially since the beginning of the year.  When I first started out, I didn't care about what I wore.  Now that I am getting comfortable with a routine, myself and the people at the gym I work out at, I want to look a little more put together and like I'm working out and not just at lounging at home.  

I got a few items from Fabletics last September (the Nadi legging and the Versatil T) and INSTANTLY fell in love with the quality of their pieces, especially their leggings.  What I am impressed by is their durability.  I've tried a couple others (whose names I won't mention) and either they loose their tautness or they SHRINK!!  That is the worst!  I have long legs, so I already need longer lengths and for them to shrink after the first couple washes, is annoying!

Today I am showing off my latest haul from Fabletics!  This time around, I purchased a couple sports bras, another pair of leggings and some running sleeves.

1. Samana Sports Bra
Details
Support: Light
Removable Cups: No
Fabric Content: 97% Nylon/3% Spandex
Features: Seamless, Chafe-Resistant Design, Ultra-Light and Breathable, Four-Way Stretch

I was a little hesitant when I ordered this one, but I wanted it because of the vibrant color (lol vain, I know).  So I ordered it and I am glad that I did!  It is way more supportive than what I assumed it would be.  The girls are nice and snug and I can jump around all day without wondering if they are going to make an entrance!

2. Reversible Running Sleeves
Details
Fabric Content: 89% Polyester/11% Spandex
Features: Buttery Soft Fabric, Double Layered, Thumb-holes, Elastic Band in Sleeve

From the moment I saw these, I knew I wanted them.  Running in the spring once the weather is suitable to go jacket-less, but I want to make sure that I stay warm AND totally cute!!

3. Salar Legging
I freaking LOVE these!  The perfect fit (except around the bootay, always my problem, lol), perfect length, so comfy!!  I want them in every color!

4. Lille Sports Bra
Another winner in my book!  These bras have so much support, it's crazy!  I love the fact that they are stylish, supportive and are NOT hurting my pockets!

What do you think about the awesome Fabletics items?  Have you tried them yet? 
You can get get your first COMPLETE outfit for as low as $39.95!  A whole workout set!!  Hop on it guys!

xo, Chanda

I know my body isn't perfect so please refrain from any negative remarks about how you feel I look.
I have had children, I have stretchmarks, I don't have the smoothest of skin and so on and so forth!
Thank you! :) CT