feathered bangs? It's A Wig "Cosmopolitan"- Elevate Styles

Hey Everyone!!
Today I am sharing with you this lovely unit form the It's A Wig collection at Elevate Styles!
Cosmopolitan is her name and she is FIERCE!!
It has this fabulous under color that kinda look like a cranberry color, maybe brighter.


The reason why I titled this "Feathered Bangs" is because the original style on the bangs on this unit is feathered.
photo from Elevate Styles website

I straightened it out with my Metropolis Iron and that made me fall in love with the unit.
Don't get me wrong, I am pretty sure that the feathered style would look amazing on someone.
I would rather wear them straight.  I know me and I would be messing with them all through the day to get them to sit straight.
I was actually thinking of cutting this into a bob.  What do you think about that?
I would layer it so that the red would peep from underneath, but do you think I should?  Or just leave it be!

If you are interested in this unit, or just looking for something to perk you up, 
check out Elevate Styles!!  You won't be disappointed!

xo, Chanda

Comments