★ holiday glam ★ modern pinup

Happy 6th week birthday Holiday Glam!!!
Hey everyone!  SO sorry for the late post this week.  It has been one of those weeks you kinda want to forget.  

Unfortunately, my great-grandmother passed away and we took a quick trip to Chicago to celebrate her home-going, which took precedence over everything.  I am happy that I got to see family members that I haven't seen in a few years, but I wish it could have been under other circumstances.  I know she is in a better place, with no more pain and in peace, but of course, we miss her! :(

This weeks Holiday Glam, I (attempted) to do a modern take on the ever so popular pinup look.  
I don't think I did so good for it being that theme, however, I do like how it turned out!

My makeup I used naturals shades with thick liner (and I didn't line under my eyes which is something I ALWAYS do), and signature big, bold, red lips!

My hair, I brought back my Princess Hair Shop unit!   Under curled most of it and flipped out one side!

And my outfit, I opted for a halter-ish, lace neckline and pencil skirt.  Classic black heels topped it off.  No accessories! :( 
(honestly, forgot again, lol)
top :: charlotte russe
skirt :: thrifted
shoes :: (cher) justfab
I hate that I had to end my Holiday Glam series on a sad note, but life happens!
I will say that I enjoyed doing this so much that I am going to attempt to do this once a week with everyday outfits!  
Please let me know how you like this look!  Is there something that you would change, or leave it be!!

Thanks so much for all of your support, comments and love throughout this Holiday Glam series!
Heres to many more fun posts!!
xo, Chanda

-all posts in order of posting-

Which was your favorite? 

Comments