NEW SHOES | JUSTFAB LUXE

I am typically not a bootie gal AND (more importantly), I am NOT ready for summer to end.  But my newest babies has convinced me to broaden my horizons!  One of my fav companies, JustFab, unveiled their new luxury line appropriately titled LUXE!  

left side (top to bottom)
remington::mitchell::robinson
right side (top to bottom)
lancaster::evans::johnson
center
palmer

I have the pleasure of showing you "on" views of Palmer, which is a suede bootie donning a 4" genuine wood stacked heel and buckle details.




I am pretty sure that they will be adding more luxurious items to the luxe line over the next few months and I cannot wait to see what's in store!!!  Head over to JustFab and click the "Luxe" tab in between the Apparel and Collections tabs!  And stay tuned over the next few months for more goodies!