Double Duty (part deux)

Welcome to another Double Duty Installment!

This go around, I had the pleasure of working with a group of lovely ladies for this blog collaboration!
Nikki @ It's Nikki's World
Bella @ Marieesbella
Crystal @ The Pretty Kitty Blog
TJS @ In Her Heels
This one (for myself) features fatigue print, which has been so very trendy over the last couple seasons.  I feel like these 2 outfits are really similar but so different!  The first outfit I paired my fatigue with a slouchy tank top, a denim bolero, sandals and bag from JustFab and gold jewelry tones.  In my second fit showcases double fatigue and denim top, bag and shoes from JustFab and again, gold jewelry tones.  I would totally wear the both of these outfits to the mall, on a lunch or movie date or just to visit friends!  Let me know how you like these outfits!  Would you style these any different?  

denim bolero::thrifted
tank::wet seal
jeans::gift from hubby
shoes (sally) + bag (fearless)::justfab
necklace::forever xxi






jean button down::target (self ombre)
fatigue tank::5.7.9
jeans::gift from hubby
shoes (cologne) + bag (law)::justfab
necklace::statement girl
bracelets + watch::everywhere







Don't forget to check out the ladies spin on the jeans challenge!  I love how they styled theirs!  Leave a comment and let them know how you like!

Comments

  1. You look gorgeous like always! Glad we got to do the collab together!

    Marieesbella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Esther!!!! I always enjoy our collabs!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your styling! Great way to paid denim! I also love the spicked gold bracelet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love how you styled the camo! Very chic!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment