DE:COD:ED


I fell in love with this this barcode top from Forever XXI!  It was the first item I laid eyes on from a recent of many visits to my local mall.  I already knew exactly how I would style it and this outfit just fell right into place!  I could see myself wearing this to a local fashion show or the Grand Opening to a popular and fashionable location.  Or even out to dinner with either my husband or the girls!  Let me know how you like!  Would you do anything different?  Or leave it just the same!


top+necklace::forever xxi
skirt::charlotte russe
earrings::haute 37
shoes:: (joss) justfab
bag:: (tomah) shoedazzle
belt::ebay









I'm linking up to The Fashion Canvas, Walking in Memphis in High Heels & For All Things Lovely for their Tuesdays Trend which is black and white!  I think I really enjoy this trend even though I don't wear it as much!


The Fashion Canvas