Collective...

*PIC HEAVY*

This post is just a little collective haul that I've done over the course of the last 6 months or so.  Mainly to document items that I used to create my YouTube haul video.  There may be a few pieces here that you've seen before, but they are here so that my subbies that come over from the video can see them in action!  

Most of the items listed here are from JustFab!
Others stores/sites are ShoeDazzle, Target, Lolo's Kloset, SheInside and Aizu Apparel
Since the jeans are (I believe) the bigger portion of this post, let's start there!
signature skinnies-solid
JustFab
signature skinnies-pearlescent
JustFab
signature skinnies-brights collection
JustFab
signature skinnies printed-painters palette
JustFab
signature skinnies printed-mediterranean mosaic (cant wait to style these)
JustFab 
signature skinnies printed
JustFab
signature skinnies ombre
JustFab
signature skinnies ombre
JustFab
signature skinnies printed floral
JustFab
signature skinnies printed polka dots
JustFab
killer cutoffs
JustFab
Dakota jumpsuit
JustFab
SheInside dress
Aizu Apparel top + hat
Lolo's Kloset dress
Lolo's Kloset on Instagram for ordering info
Moxie
JustFab
Merona (clearance)
Target 
Petite Icon
JustFab
{I hope they restock these...they sold out in like 3-4 days :( }
Icon {birthday gift, brand ambassador perks:)}
JustFab
Icon
JustFab
Midtown
JustFab
Gramercy
JustFab
Law
JustFab
Moxie
JustFab
Icon
JustFab
Sway
JustFab
Marne
JustFab
Jolene
ShoeDazzle
Cordoba
JustFab
Maggie
JustFab
Prabal Gurung for Target (clearance)
Tivoli
JustFab
Prabal Gurung for Target (clearance)
Carilo
JustFab
Marseille
JustFab
Copacabana
JustFab
Cologne
JustFab
Aveiro
JustFab
Hiral
JustFab
Turin
JustFab
And that's it!!!  I'm pretty sure I left something out so once I figure out what it is, I'll add it to the next haul!  Let me know which are your favs and if you have them.  How would you style them? 

In the meantime, check out these fabulous companies!

Target

Comments

  1. I love all of your shoes and handbags. I tried buying HIral but they are all out :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choices Chanda! I love how you styles all of the jeans, my favorite is how you styled the blue ombré jeans.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Crystal! Aw man! Hiral is kinda funky but the back of it is so cute, lol...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Bella! I am in love with those ombre jeans. Thinking of making a pair soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this post!!

    your blog is worthy of following!

    would you like to follow eachother?

    www.theunwrittenstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi I love all your stuff! Are you willing to sell the petite icon bag? Lettysnutrihealth@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment