Teal Flower Blossoms...




*Please excuse the mess of a background that’s displayed in these photos! I shot at my neighborhood park this morning and they hadn't made it around to this end, but I really wanted to get these photos off!*

The dress that I am wearing in this post comes from a site name Purple Glass Boutique.  There are so many gorgeous pieces on this site, I didn't know where to begin!  I picked this one particularly because I am trying to step out of my comfort zone!

shoes (cologne) + bag (fearless) + glasses (barbados)//justfab
jewelry//forever xxi







I am totally loving this dress here! I haven't, until recently, wore a more fitted outfit because I was really uncomfortable with how I looked. I became firm in my workout plan, which is p90x2 and (I'm still formulating a) diet and I am seeing GREAT results!

This dress is EVERYTHING!  I love the floral pattern, the colors and the fit is amazing!  I am a HUGE fan of anything floral, lace or has bows!  The ultimate girly girl, and that's how I feel when I wear this!