NEW SHOES | LOVE ME NOW


I fell in love with these as soon as I laid eyes on them.  Iron Fist can never do any wrong in my book, and when paired with JustFab, I get extremely happy! :)  These lovelies are called the Love Me Now? Oxford and I got them about 2.5 months ago as well.  (I'm playing catch up for sure with all my purchases!)  

The print of these are so fun.  I wanted to get them both (there was one with stars on them), but I had to realize my age (I'll be 32 this year) and that I can't wear everything that everyone wears.  But these, MUST HAVES!  They were a kinda squeaky when I first tried them on and I was scared I was going to have to return them, but I wore them around the house and loosened the laces, and they were fine!



Your favorite brand with an attitude is back with cool, comfy kicks. This colorful Oxford features the bold Love Me Now print with an almond-toe and black laces. Cute polka-heart print lining, low stacked heel.

Approx. Heel Height: N/A
Approx. Platform Height: N/A
Synthetic Upper
Man Made Sole
Imported





How do you feel about the Love Me Now? Oxford from JustFab? I am head over heels with them. If you love them as much as I, go ahead and join! No obligation to purchase anything and your first item is 50% off!