NEW SHOES | DIVINA


I practically stalked these shoes.  They were released and I slept on them (like I have don't on a few pair and  some handbags lately).  But once I seen that they were restocked, I totally grabbed them up!  I got them in a size too big and I kinda regret it because they are a little loose, but I wasn't taking a chance on sending them back and risking not getting them (and with the help of the ankle straps and some inserts, everything will be great)!  



"Meet one of fall’s most sophisticated heels. The mixed material patchwork lets you dip a toe in this hot trend without making a huge commitment."

Approx. Heel Height: 6"
Approx. Platform Height: 1 1/2"
Synthetic Upper
Man Made Sole
Imported





How do you feel about Divina from JustFab? I am head over heels with them. If you love them as much as I, go ahead and join! No obligation to purchase anything and your first item is 50% off!