Comments

  1. I think. You are doing an amazing. Job!! I agree we all should take risk break. Out of our shell and try something. New...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't agree more. I love your Channel and it inspires me to do great things. I love hair and fashion but I never got a chance to live my dream of becoming a cosmetologist just like my beloved grandmother. She did hair back in the 50's in the white beauty shops and then would come home with a line full of people waiting to get their hair done. I share her passion of hair, beauty and wellness. My job relocated me to the ATL only to lay me off 6 months later. Well now it's time. I've decided to start my own hair distribution company and later a Salon. Any tips? Peace and Blessings always.

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment