Anniversary...

"Tomorrow will come and boy, I cant wait.  It's our anniversary!"  
Every year my husband either plays this song by Tony! Toni! Tone! on our anniversary.  This year, he held me hostage until midnight and blasted this song.  Let me remind that we have children that were sleeping AND we stay in an apartment where our neighbors could have easily called the cops on us.


Nonetheless, that's what happened and I cant lie, I loved every bit of it!  This year we went out and celebrated at Coach Insignia at the Ren Cen in downtown Detroit.   The ambiance was amazing, along with the food.  It was a perfect evening!  Happy 4 years to the love of my life!  


I wore a black Ponte Knit peplum dress from The Limited with my Caribbean Dream over-sized clutch and orange Payson shoes from JustFab.  I wore my Goldmetric necklace and Gold Wrist cuff from Statement Girl.







Now, off to dinner!
















 I had a great 4th anniversary celebration with my hubby and here's to a million more!

Comments

  1. that's so cute! :) hope you will be forever together, dear!
    you both look fab!

    xoxo FlirtingwithFashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats. I haven't updated my blog with my anniversary food pics yet, but it's nice to see that I am not the only one who snapped a few pictures of the well arranged dinner presentation the other day! You also looked lovely! Stay in love lady.

    http://www.combattostilettos.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chareece and Congratulations to you as well! I take photos of EVERYTHING lol...I had so many more, I just didn't want to make an extremely long post on food and views!

      Delete

Post a Comment