"Lorelei" from JustFab.com


Hey Guys and Gals!

This is gonna be a rather short post because unfortunately this is one shoe that I did not keep from JustFab.  The shoe itself was very well made and it even looks nice, but I returned it for 2 reasons.  The first being that it did not fit my foot the way I thought it would.  A.) My foot is rather skinny, so there was lots of room between it and the shoe and 2.)  I dont think it was too much my style.  I had the pleasure of speaking with Pierre from JustFab and he was able to process my exchange and send out another shoe I wanted in the one phone call.  Also, the shoe I exchanged for was shipped before I even returned Lorelei.  JustFab has the greatest customer service ever!  I wanted to share the pics of it that I took though to share with you what it looked like even though I didn't keep them.  :(.


 I love the bottoms...:(




Comments