Lucio Pink Double Platform Heels by Promise ♥ InjectTheVenom.com


Hey Guys!

So I am here with another shoe and it's not from JustFab.com (IKR).  I found this page on Facebook called Shoe Lovers United 2nd Chance where people have shoes that have been gently used or new that they are willing to part with, and I came across the owner of a site called InjectTheVenom.com.  I must say that this site has the cutest shoes at THE MOST REASONABLE PRICES!  I was like a kid in a Candy Store looking at all the shoes on there.  I picked up Lucio, which is this adorable double platform shoe adorned with a fab bow in pink. 

DESCRIPTION you ask?


Pretty in pink Heels from Promise. Lucio is a double platform high heel peep toe pump in fabric paired with an ankle strapped side bow and a zipper on the opposite side.

5.25" heel
1.25" double platform

All man made materials


TOO FREAKING CUTE, RIGHT?   They were $25 shipped and I ordered these on Wednesday and they arrived on Saturday (today).  Extremely fast shipping (which I LOVE).  Here are some pics of Lucio.  Let me know what you think and check out InjecttheVenom.com!

























Comments

Post a Comment