Aurora ♥ JustFab.com



Hello Ladies and Gentlemen!

I finally got my shoes from JustFab.com yesterday and I am too anxious to share.  JustFab came out with their Valentine's Day Collection on January 17th and I scooped up the lovely Aurora and another called Giovanna.  I will be showing you guys Giovanna later, but right now its all about Aurora.  She is hot pink ad FIERCE!!!! 










SPECS:

Snuggle up to your Sweetheart in Aurora. This slick platform pump will add some sheen to your already glowing visage. Plus, the timeless silhouette will look lovely forever, even if your love doesn’t last. Pair Aurora with a curve-hugging sequin sheath.

Shoe Details
  • Approx. Heel Height: 5 1/2"
  • Approx. Platform Height: 1"
  • Runs True To Size
  • Synthetic Upper
  • Man Made Sole
  • Imported 

Comments