Pamela from JustFab.com

Hey Everyone! So this is my fifth "installment" from JustFab.com, one of my fav places to get shoes now.  Her name is Pamela and I absolutely ADORE them!  At first I was a little leary of the month's selections because I wasn't really feeling any of the shoes they sent me, but I chose the "Send me a new Styles" option and these beauties were in the lineup.  



Here are the specs.

Shoe Details
  • Approx. Heel Height: 5"
  • Approx. Platform Height: 1"
  • Runs True To Size
  • Synthetic Upper
  • Man Made Sole
  • Imported 
I will most def get a lot of wear out pof these this season.  Let me know what you think!
Ciao,
Chanda

Comments

  1. Very Cute, Jeggings with a blazer and those shoes would be Dope... Keep up the good work:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I just joined this site thanks to you!! I'm about start getting so many packages delivered! I just ordered a pair of shoes and a purse. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment